Saturday, April 24, 2021

Just because I accidentally appeared upset in  certain way to the people monitoring me in private, they wanted to be safe and ruined it for me.

They had had an older lady I'm supposedly supposed to have a "relationship" with be inappropriately and permanently affected by a man a little older, so it would ruin my relationship as a punishment by a lady a little older.

They showed something to represent a vein flickering after they mentioned someone to affect me in a way I did not like.  When they do things like this, I feel pressure from them that does not leave.

They also gloried in saying the older lady I'm supposedly supposed to have a "relationship" with wasn't as connected to me in something permanently seeming.  They were goofing around like they didn't do anything bad, but it still popped up, for example.