Tuesday, April 27, 2021

They just keep interjecting messages helplessly.  They can't stand on their feet and think for themselves, just are scared to be nice to me because everyone thinks I'm in trouble with my dad, how silly! when I didn't do anything wrong to deserve some of these things in a way, though I do make mistakes.  No one can stand on their feet and decide for themselves not to piss me off.  They think they have to do it.  It's like dealing with someone with a problem understanding things.  They also make up things just for the heck of it, as their daily dosage of punishment, now even if I feel a little upset when surrounded by problems.  What is this?  No one can stand on their feet and make an informed decision.  Everyone is just freaking out like someone will hurt them if they are nice to me because the world is gone and can't stop believing I am in trouble!  No one can stand on their feet and make sense.  Their power lingers, unusually.   I feel disconnected from the world and mocked possibilities for me.  Other people?  They just freak out about me and go on always fixing and maintaining their own lives, however.