Saturday, May 1, 2021

I really don't feel too well.  I wonder why.  It might be all these negative messages to do with an older lady I'm supposedly supposed to have a "relationship" with.  Maybe, her fundamentals are penetrated, but maybe that just has to do with less for me ... and other things.  In general, I just feel shocked and overwhelmed about nothing but tossing these negative implications, and it's work.  I said it wasn't okay to distract me, like Ellen DeGeneres did, supposedly, putting these noises in my room to distract me (ticks in the garage etc.) and the people monitoring me in private controlling how the page loads to send a negative message, which seems like almost all the time now.  I get messages that will supposedly be fixed, too.  I'm having problems, though, in this involvement.  I can't write it all down.